What is Toyota Entune?
Dependability, safety, and practicality define the Toyota lineup for Fishers drivers, and the outstanding safety features are matched by premium connectivity: Toyota Entune. But what is Toyota Entune? We’re glad you asked.
Standard on the majority of new Toyota models, Entune Audio features a 6.1- or 7-inch touchscreen with access to convenient features like Bluetooth phone and audio and Siri Eyes Free.
- Bluetooth – Make handsfree phone calls, take control of your music without lifting your hand from the wheel, and get access to favorite podcasts all without a cord thanks to Bluetooth.
- Siri Eyes Free – If you’ve grown attached to Siri, you’re not alone. Carmel drivers will have Siri Eyes Free to bring your favorite concierge to the cabin of your new Toyota thanks to Entune Audio.
Entune Audio Plus
You might have guessed by the name, but Entune Audio Plus is an upgrade from the standard Entune, with a 6.1- or 8-inch touchscreen. In addition to the above features, Greenwood drivers will find:
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio – Get access to over 150 different channels with SiriusXM Satellite Radio, complete with a free 3-month pass. More than just music, SiriusXM includes talk radio, sports, news, and more.
- HD Radio – HD Radio provides superior sound as well as traffic and weather updates.
- Scout GPS Link – Fusing your smartphone with your Toyota, Scout GPS Link brings turn-by-turn directions to your cabin, taking you well beyond the borders of Indianapolis without worry of finding your way back.
- JBL Audio – This available upgrade brings a premium JBL audio system to select models, complete with GreenEdge Technology and Premium Surround Sound — an audiophile’s dream.
Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
Entune Premium Audio is a high-end infotainment system paired to a 6.1- or 9-inch touchscreen that augments the above features with:
- Integrated Navigation — No more relying on your smartphone for navigation; it’s built into these models.
- Entune App Suite — Get even more out of the Entune system with the app suite on your phone.
The newest addition to the Toyota tech lineup, Entune 3.0 includes features like:
- Wi-Fi Connection – Take Wi-Fi wherever you go with 4G LTE from Verizon, letting you stay connected on the road or off.
- Dynamic Navigation – A step up from normal navigation, this upgraded system features advanced map data points, points of interest, and more. It’s the middle ground between your phone and your front passenger navigating.
- Remote Connect – Manage and monitor your vehicle even while you’re away from it with the available remote connect feature — lock/unlock doors, check vehicle systems, and start the engine with some taps and swipes on your phone.
Experience Toyota Entune Technology for Yourself at O'Brien Toyota
Now that you know more about what each Entune package offers, let us walk you through how easy it is to use and update. Contact us online to learn more or visit our showroom.