2019 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by consumers and critics alike. U.S. News & World Report appreciate the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage,” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” Read more to see what other industry experts are saying about the new Toyota RAV4.
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
From Edmunds to Kelley Blue Book and more, you will see that they all think the RAV4 excels in the compact crossover segment. Advanced safety features and powerful performance make this SUV a real standout. Explore all that the RAV4 has to offer when you visit O'Brien Toyota in Indianapolis.
- U.S. News & World Report: “… the RAV4 brings a lot to the table, and while it has a higher-than-average starting price, this Toyota delivers plenty of bang for your buck.”
- Car and Driver: “Regardless of which setup you choose, the RAV4 rides and steers far better than it ever has. As in other new Toyota products that use the company’s new family of architectures, the RAV4 has a solid and satisfying feel, with a nicely weighted steering rack and controlled body motions.”
- Edmunds: “… the Toyota RAV4 is the true mover and shaker in the industry. It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “… the new RAV4 offers an expansive list of safety, tech and convenience features that weren’t available in the 2018 model and is significantly more fuel efficient.”
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
In Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, this sophisticated crossover SUV is a huge hit. According to Cars.com, more than 400,000 people purchased the RAV4 in the last year. Since the 2019 redesign, it has more appeal to Carmel drivers. With the new technology, a comfortable ride, and a classic new style, the RAV4 is the vehicle that has everyone talking.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
New innovations in the 2019 RAV4 include the available power liftgate, precise handling, and cargo space. When it comes to the competition, here is what the reviewers have to say:
- U.S. News & World Report: “The Toyota is a bit more powerful [than the Honda CR-V], however, and it gets slightly better gas mileage.”
- Edmunds: “It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently. Few vehicles reflect the sensibilities of the American car-buying public like the Toyota RAV4.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “This new suspension has better handling and reduced body roll. That makes the 2019 RAV4 feel sharper and more precise, a huge difference from the previous generation.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale in Indianapolis
If you’re ready to see what the RAV4 has to offer, visit O'Brien Toyota for a test drive. We’ll explore the RAV4 inventory to find the model that is best suited for you. Don’t forget to browse our new vehicle specials so you can drive home to Greenwood in the highly praised RAV4 for less! Contact us today with any questions or to get the process started!
More About the 2019 RAV4
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by consumers and critics alike. U.S. News & World Report appreciate the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage,” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” Read more to see what other industry experts are saying about the new Toyota RAV4. Learn More…
What is the price of the Toyota RAV4? Well, it depends on what you, the Fishers or Carmel driver wants. With five trims to choose from — before looking at hybrid options — O'Brien Toyota has a wide range of features available. Find the right combination of features and pricing on a new RAV4 below, then…