What is the Toyota RAV4 Price?
What is the price of the Toyota RAV4? Well, it depends on what you, the Fishers or Carmel driver wants. With five trims to choose from — before looking at hybrid options — O'Brien Toyota has a wide range of features available. Find the right combination of features and pricing on a new RAV4 below, then stop by our showroom to see this well-reviewed crossover in person.
LE – $25,500 MSRP*
- 2.5L 4-cylinder engine with 176 hp and 172 lb-ft of torque
- 35 mpg on the highway, 26 mpg in the city**
- 1,500 lbs towing capacity with FWD
- Entune™ Audio with integrated backup camera display
- Soft-touch interior accents
XLE – $27,300 MSRP*
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with air filter
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual-chrome exhaust tips
- Integrated foglights
- Driver auto up and down power windows with jam protection
Adventure – $32,900 MSRP*
- 3,500 lbs towing capacity with AWD
- Trailer Sway Control
- 18-inch 5-spoke black alloy wheels
- Adventure grade all-weather floor mats
- Rear cargo area 120V/100W power outlet
- Black roof rails
Limited – $33,500 MSRP*
- SofTex-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Driver seat memory
- Front door Smart Key System with liftgate
- Entune™ Premium Audio w/ Integrated Navigation System
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
RAV4 Hybrid Options
While we are still awaiting the 2019 RAV4 hybrid pricing, the 2018 model is priced starting at $27,385 (MSRP)* and includes
- 2.5L 4-cylinder hybrid engine
- 34/30/32 city/highway/combined mpg**
- All-Wheel Drive with intelligence (AWD-i)
- Backup camera with projected path lines
Experience the 2018 RAV4 near Greenwood
Explore more features like RAV4, or see how the competition stacks up as we compare the Toyota RAV4 to the Honda CR-V. Be sure to search our inventory at O'Brien Toyota to find a new RAV4 for sale at a price that fits your budget.
More From O'Brien Toyota
If you’re considering a new car around Fishers, you’ve probably asked “how much is the Toyota Camry?” at least once or twice. Whether you’re looking to save on a new car or want to go all out, there’s a Camry trim and price for you, starting with the Camry L at $23,845 MSRP.* The base…
Drivers who choose the 2019 Toyota Tundra will be selecting a powerful full-size pickup with capabilities and utility features that make it one-of-a-kind. Drivers who love the great outdoors might also consider one of many Toyota Tundra lift kits available to folks near Fishers and Carmel. In fact, you can find a lifted Toyota Tundra…
The hard-working tailgaters near Fishers know there’s no vehicle quite like a pickup truck, and true football fans know there’s no team that can match the guts and glory that define our own Indianapolis Colts! When the opportunity presented itself, the Colts, alongside Central Indiana Toyota Dealers worked together to create a match made in…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.