2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro: What to Expect
It’s not hard to get off the beaten path around Fishers; you might even be able to to it in a car, and it’s especially easy in a truck or an SUV. But if you want back onto the pavement, if you want to really adventure, you need the TRD Pro Series. The 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro is coming soon, engineered to take on virtually any terrain and push you to your limits.
Tundra TRD Pro Specs and Features
We know why the Carmel and Greenwood drivers are here for, so we’re not going to get in the way of all the features you can expect.
- FOX 2.5-inch front shocks with 46 mm pistons for an additional 2 inches of front lift, featuring 11 bypass zones to fine-tune the damping while keeping you composed on-road.
- 2.5-inch rear FOX shocks include 12 bypass zones with 2.5-inch piggyback reservoirs.
- LED fog lights from Rigid Industries are there for increased visibility and to cut through a wide range of weather conditions. The front end also sports a new Toyota-branded grille and new hood scoop.
- You’ll find TRD Pro badging around the rear of the truck, too — front or back, everyone will know you’re behind the wheel of one of the most impressive rides off the road.
- A set of new 18-inch BBS forged-aluminum satin black wheels are standard, featuring a five-spoke design and wrapped in Michelin P275/65R18 all-terrain treads.
The interior is outfitted with some of the finest, including substantial TRD Pro badging for an added touch of style.
- TRD Pro logos on the driver and front passenger seats (leather-trimmed, of course).
- Red stitching accents the dash, armrests, and seating.
- TRD Pro floor mats, center console emblem, and shift knob complete the look.
- You’ll also have access to an available moonroof.
Safety is a top concern on or off the road, and we’re proud to say that the 2019 Tundra TRD Pro will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P):
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with Sway Warning System (SWS)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
Learn More at O'Brien Toyota
Looking to get behind the wheel of the 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro? Contact O'Brien Toyota to learn more about the truck and all it’s capable of.
More on the Toyota Tundra
Drivers who choose the 2019 Toyota Tundra will be selecting a powerful full-size pickup with capabilities and utility features that make it one-of-a-kind. Drivers who love the great outdoors might also consider one of many Toyota Tundra lift kits available to folks near Fishers and Carmel. In fact, you can find a lifted Toyota Tundra…
Learn More About TRD Pro It’s not hard to get off the beaten path around Fishers; you might even be able to to it in a car, and it’s especially easy in a truck or an SUV. But if you want back onto the pavement, if you want to really adventure, you need the TRD…