Have Your Toyota Tundra Lifted
Drivers who choose the 2019 Toyota Tundra will be selecting a powerful full-size pickup with capabilities and utility features that make it one-of-a-kind. Drivers who love the great outdoors might also consider one of many Toyota Tundra lift kits available to folks near Fishers and Carmel. In fact, you can find a lifted Toyota Tundra for sale at O'Brien Toyota, today!
Even the baseline configuration offers impressive specs and standard equipment, but that doesn’t mean there’s no reason to explore available options, accessories, and upgrades!
Toyota Tundra Lift Kits
When you’re searching for a way to lift your Toyota Tundra, the first thing you’ll notice is that you have tons of different options. Many third-party sellers offer their own Tundra lift kits, designed to increase the ground clearance and maximize your approach and departure angles.
However, if you want to enjoy the very best that your Toyota pickup can offer, it’s important to consider the benefits of OEM parts, relative to their aftermarket competitors. If you’d like to find a lift kit that you can feel truly confident about, contact the parts department at O'Brien Toyota or order parts online today.
Toyota Tundra Engine Options
The heart and soul of any pickup is its engine, and with the Tundra, you’ll be able to choose between two powerful options:
- i-FORCE 4.6-Liter V8: 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque give you the ability to go just about anywhere. This engine has been designed with a 32-valve head design, Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-i), and Double Overhead Cams.
- i-FORCE 5.7-Liter V8: The larger Tundra engine options deliver up to 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque, so you can power through the toughest terrain. All of the features included with the above engine are standard here as well. What’s more, models with this engine receive a standard tow package with additional engine and transmission coolers.
Off-Road Ready Tundra Features
2019 Tundra models also offer the following standard and available features, for added off-road capability:
- Automatic Limited Slip Differential: This feature works by automatically applying the brake to wheels with no traction. Since this feature works without diminishing engine power, those wheels left on the ground will deliver increased power and torque.
- Active Traction Control (A-TRAC): On all models equipped with 4WD, A-TRAC control optimizes your traction automatically, redistributing power between the front and the rear in order to keep you moving forward. It unlocks the full torque of the 2-speed transfer case on your Tundra.
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive: Tundra models can be equipped with part-time, or driver-selectable four-wheel drive. You’ll enjoy the superior fuel economy of rear-wheel drive when you want it, and with the press of a button, you’ll be able to pull out all the stops when the time comes.
If you’re still deciding on options for your Toyota pickup, you should also consider the Tundra TRD Off-Road Package. The latter includes 18-inch wheels, Bilstein® shocks, a skid plate, and much more.
Test Drive a Toyota Tundra for Sale at O'Brien Toyota
If you’re ready to take the next steps, explore the inventory of new Toyota Tundra models at O'Brien Toyota, and then reach out to schedule your turn behind the wheel! Although we can’t take you off-roading or show off the towing capabilities on your test run, you’ll still be able to experience the impressive capabilities of this full-size pickup truck first hand. Don’t wait to start your next adventure!
More on the Toyota Tundra
Drivers who choose the 2019 Toyota Tundra will be selecting a powerful full-size pickup with capabilities and utility features that make it one-of-a-kind. Drivers who love the great outdoors might also consider one of many Toyota Tundra lift kits available to folks near Fishers and Carmel. In fact, you can find a lifted Toyota Tundra…
Learn More About TRD Pro It’s not hard to get off the beaten path around Fishers; you might even be able to to it in a car, and it’s especially easy in a truck or an SUV. But if you want back onto the pavement, if you want to really adventure, you need the TRD…