What are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations range in price starting at $25,850 MSRP* to $35,180 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 an excellent SUV for families and new drivers. Choose one of the RAV4 configurations that have the features that you need to enhance your commute to New Palestine without going outside of your budget. What’s better is that while you’re driving around the Fishers and Indianapolis areas, you know you’ve made an exceptional investment.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is also available for those looking for a more eco-friendly option:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
With the number of standard features at each of the different price points, buyers won’t have any trouble getting behind the wheel of their dream Toyota RAV4 model. Here are just a fraction of the standard features you can expect in each of the Toyota RAV4 trim levels:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, seven-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package is standard on each of the 2020 Toyota RAV4 trims. Enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims come equipped with most of the standard features on their comparable non-hybrid models, as well as a new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, and the improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. This means you will enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**.
Explore the RAV4 Configurations at O'Brien Toyota!
Once you have learned about the Toyota RAV4 trim levels, it’s time to visit O'Brien Toyota near Greenwood to test drive your favorite configuration. We want to make sure you get behind the wheel of the model that’s going to enhance your day-to-day routine. Be sure to check out our current vehicle specials and apply for financing before visiting our dealership. Contact us with questions or to schedule a test drive.
More From O'Brien Toyota
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations range in price starting at $25,850 MSRP* to $35,180 MSRP*, making the new Toyota RAV4 an excellent SUV for families and new drivers. Choose one of the RAV4 configurations that have the features that you need to enhance your commute to New Palestine without going outside of your budget. What’s better…
Fishers drivers recognize the Tacoma as a historically substantial truck in the 1990s and early 2000s before its departure in 2004. Since its return in 2015, the Tacoma has been a dominant fixture among its competition, and for good reason. From a sleek design, incredible features, and the latest technology, the Toyota Tacoma is a…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 3,500 pounds when properly equipped, allowing you to tow a small trailer or boat around the Fishers area. The advanced Adventure trim allows for up to 3,500 pounds of towing power with a payload capacity of up to 1,090 pounds. The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid LE has a…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.