Toyota RAV4 Reviews Praise the Versatile SUV
Since its creation in 1994, the RAV4 has been a favorite of our Fishers and Carmel drivers, and the latest Toyota RAV4 reviews show why it continues to impress. U.S. News and World Report loves its “large cargo area for the class,” while Car and Driver lists the “spacious and well-built cabin” as a key strength.* See what critics think as we highlight some of their recent Toyota RAV4 reviews and look at how this affordable SUV compares to the competition.
Critics Agree on Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds, Car and Driver, and more agree that the RAV4 defines success in the compact crossover market. Competitive ground clearance makes it a great choice off-road and modern safety tech means it’s smart for a family crossover.
- U.S. News and World Report: “You should buy the 2018 RAV4 if you’re looking for a compact SUV that offers lots of room for passengers and cargo. With strong safety credentials, this Toyota also makes an excellent family hauler.”*
- Car and Driver: “… the RAV4’s spacious cabin, straightforward controls, and the added perk of advanced standard active safety tech such as automated emergency braking and adaptive cruise control help widen its appeal.”*
- Edmunds: “It’s easy to enter and exit the RAV4, and most occupants will find the cabin quite roomy.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With high-quality plastics and soft-touch surfaces, the 2018 Toyota RAV4 offers a comfortable and inviting SUV interior.”
Drivers’ Toyota RAV4 Reviews
In Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, this crossover SUV is a fan favorite. As of October 2018, it’s earned a 4.8 out of 5 score from consumers at Cars.com. * That kind of satisfaction is rare in any vehicle, let alone the competitive compact crossover class.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
If you thought all crossovers were created equal, those same reviewers have some words for you:
- U.S. News and World Report: “The RAV4 has a much better predicted reliability rating than the (Mazda) CX-5…”
- Edmunds: “A lockable center differential with all-wheel drive, and even the front-wheel drive’s limited-slip differential, make the RAV4 a bit more capable than most rivals.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “… its acceleration and fuel economy remain in line with other 4-cylinder compacts like the Jeep Compass, Subaru Forester and Chevrolet Equinox.”
Key RAV4 advantages include cargo space, available power liftgate, and fun-to-drive handling.
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at O'Brien Toyota
If you’re ready to try out the new Toyota RAV4 for yourself, contact O'Brien Toyota. We’re located just a short drive from Greenwood, so stop by and give it a test drive today!
Learn More at O'Brien Toyota
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by consumers and critics alike. U.S. News & World Report appreciate the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage,” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” Read more to see what other industry experts are saying about the new Toyota RAV4. Learn More…
If you’re considering a new car around Fishers, you’ve probably asked “how much is the Toyota Camry?” at least once or twice. Whether you’re looking to save on a new car or want to go all out, there’s a Camry trim and price for you, starting with the Camry L at $23,845 MSRP.* The base…
Drivers who choose the 2019 Toyota Tundra will be selecting a powerful full-size pickup with capabilities and utility features that make it one-of-a-kind. Drivers who love the great outdoors might also consider one of many Toyota Tundra lift kits available to folks near Fishers and Carmel. In fact, you can find a lifted Toyota Tundra…