Find Hotels in Downtown Indianapolis
Are you looking for a place for relatives to stay or to slip away for a quick staycation? Our list of Indianapolis hotels fit a variety of locations, needs, and budgets. Check out our top picks for hotels in downtown and outer Indianapolis and book your stay today!
Hotels in Downtown Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites: Enjoy an indoor pool, gift shop, and business center if you need to fit in some work at this downtown hotel. Paid parking is available.
- Omni Severin Hotel: This sophisticated downtown hotel offers luxe details like triple threaded sheets, plush robes, in-room fitness kits, and more nestled into the center of Indianapolis.
- The Westin Indianapolis: Surrounded by Indianapolis attractions, The Westin features Heavenly Bed, 55-inch screen televisions, and indoor heated pool and whirlpool.
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis: This refined hotel is located in the heart of Indianapolis and features classic design melded with modern amenities. Enjoy a meal at the Eagle’s Nest, a 360° view of the downtown.
- Conrad Indianapolis: The walls of the Conrad are lined with hand-signed art created by Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, and Andy Warhol. The art-theme is carried into their luxury rooms with names like the “Surrealism Collection Suite” and “Pop Collection Suite.”
Outer Indianapolis Hotels
- Indianapolis Marriott East: Located minutes from downtown, this comfortable hotel has an onsite restaurant, the Skylight Bistro & Bar, which uses local ingredients.
- Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis: Right off I-465, this hotel is close to popular attractions like Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson: Enjoy a free breakfast and indoor hot tub and pool located a mere 10 minutes from IND airport.
- Comfort Inn South: Close to the Indianapolis Zoo, the Comfort Inn South includes a free breakfast and seasonal outdoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis – Southeast: This Express hotel still offers a free breakfast, indoor heated pool, and hot tub for families looking for an affordable and enjoyable stay.
Enjoy Your Indianapolis Stay With O'Brien Toyota
Now that you have found your Indianapolis hotel, stay entertained with our lists of the best hot wings, the best date nights, the best parks, and the best things to do on a day off. You will find adventures for the whole family waiting for you. Have additional questions about your downtown Indianapolis stay? Contact the team at O'Brien Toyota and we will be happy to help!
More Around Indianapolis
Are you looking for a place for relatives to stay or to slip away for a quick staycation? Our list of Indianapolis hotels fit a variety of locations, needs, and budgets. Check out our top picks for hotels in downtown and outer Indianapolis and book your stay today! Contact Us Hotels in Downtown Indianapolis Hilton…
Indianapolis is well known as a Mecca for car experts, history buffs, and wing lovers, but it’s also a hotspot for art, culture, and family-friendly activities. O'Brien Toyota is here with some of our favorite things to do around Indianapolis. Best Wings in Indianapolis Indianapolis Zoo Who doesn’t get excited at the idea of spending a…